Kalo te përmbajtja
  • EN
  • SQ
  • IT
  • FR
  • ES
  • DE
  • EL
VA-NEWS VA-NEWS
  • Home
  • News
  • Opinion
  • Health
  • Technology
  • Sport
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
  • Travel
LIVE
Navigation

VA-NEWS

  • Home
  • News
  • Opinion
  • Health
  • Technology
  • Sport
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
  • Travel
Shortcuts
Home Latest
LIVE
Gjuha
  • EN
  • SQ
  • IT
  • FR
  • ES
  • DE
  • EL

Search news

  1. Kryefaqja
  2. Football
  3. Rafael Leão could stay at AC Milan but Santiago Gimenez on Porto radar – sources
Football

Rafael Leão could stay at AC Milan but Santiago Gimenez on Porto radar – sources

• August 18, 2026 • 2 min read
◉ WhatsApp 𝕏 X
News

FC Porto are keen on AC Milan‘s Mexican striker Santiago Gimenez, while Rafael Leão could yet stay at the Serie A side, sources have told ESPN.

Gimenez, 25, is on the radar of the Portuguese champions but they are yet to lodge a formal bid for the Mexican striker with either a loan move or permanent transfer possibilities.

Gimenez moved to AC Milan in February 2025 from Feyenoord but struggled last season in a campaign which was impacted by injury.

He will find himself lower down the pecking order at Ruben Amorim’s side this term following their signing of Portugal striker Gonçalo Ramos, who is expected to move on in this window.

Read more:Barcelona give Ferran Torres permission to miss training ahead of PSG move – source

And Gimenez’s teammate Leão could yet stay at AC Milan. The Portuguese forward has spoken about the possibility of leaving Milan earlier in the summer, but the club are yet to receive any firm bids for him.

He had been linked with Galatasaray while the player has previously spoken about his desire to one day play in the Premier League.

Amorim was asked about his chances after their 4-2 win over Manchester United at the weekend and said Leão would have a battle on his hands to force his way into the Milan side.

Leão missed the match through injury.

Meanwhile, AC Milan are set to announce the signing of Belgian international Diego Moreira for a fee in the region of €50 million from Strasbourg.

Read more:Senne Lammens cuts holiday short to return to Man United training – sources

The versatile left-sided player is in Milan for his medical with the transfer set to be confirmed on Wednesday.

Moreira joined Chelsea in 2023 from Benfica and spent the 2023-24 season on loan at Lyon.

Strasbourg, who are part of the same BlueCo organisation as Chelsea, signed the player in August 2024.

Read also
Football

Norway FA chief slams Infantino’s FIFA for firing COO in ‘management by fear’

Football

Atlético Madrid stance on Julián Álvarez ‘perfectly clear’ – Simeone

Tags: #Ac milan #Benfica #Chelsea #Galatasaray #Has #Lyon #Manchester united #Milan

Journalist

From the same category
  • Norway FA chief slams Infantino’s FIFA for firing COO in ‘management by fear’
  • Atlético Madrid stance on Julián Álvarez ‘perfectly clear’ – Simeone
  • 2026 FC 100: Where does Cubarsí rank among best center backs in men’s soccer?
  • 2026 FC 100: Where do Rice, Vitinha rank among best central midfielders in men’s soccer?
  • 2026 FC 100: Where does Donnarumma rank among best goalkeepers in men’s soccer?
From the same tags
  • Norway FA chief slams Infantino’s FIFA for firing COO in ‘management by fear’
  • Madonna leads 2026 MTV Video Music Awards nominations, followed by Taylor Swift
  • Atlético Madrid stance on Julián Álvarez ‘perfectly clear’ – Simeone
  • Sonia Gandhi’s memoir to revisit love, loss and her decision to decline India’s top job
  • Harry Kane: ‘Amazing’ if I win Ballon d’Or
Më të lexuarat — 48h
  1. 01
    Football Arsenal vs Man City: Bruno Guimarães handed first start, Gabriel Martinelli not in squad 1 lexime · 2 days ago
  2. 02
    Football Cameroon crush Malawi to win first-ever WAFCON crown 1 lexime · 2 days ago
  3. 03
    Football Lens 1-0 PSG (Aug 16, 2026) Game Analysis – ESPN 1 lexime · 2 days ago
Similar articles
Football

Norway FA chief slams Infantino’s FIFA for firing COO in ‘management by fear’

FIFA‘s removal of the senior official who said Gianni Infantino deceived staff with his World Cup sell-off plan…

• 10 minutes ago • 4 min read
Football

Atlético Madrid stance on Julián Álvarez ‘perfectly clear’ – Simeone

Diego Simeone described the situation of Barcelona target Julián Álvarez as “perfectly clear” on Tuesday, with the Atlético…

• 41 minutes ago • 3 min read
Football

2026 FC 100: Where does Cubarsí rank among best center backs in men’s soccer?

A world-class center back can change the dynamic of an entire team. They can snuff out threats before…

• 41 minutes ago • 15 min read
VA-NEWS VA-NEWS

Modern portal of reliable, independent and multilingual news. Accurate information, every day.

  • Health
  • Lifestyle
  • News
    • World
  • Opinion
  • Sport
    • Football
  • uncategorized
  • © 2026 VA News. Made with ♥ in Albania
    ⌂ Home ◷ Latest

    Powered by
    ►
    Necessary cookies enable essential site features like secure log-ins and consent preference adjustments. They do not store personal data.
    None
    ►
    Functional cookies support features like content sharing on social media, collecting feedback, and enabling third-party tools.
    None
    ►
    Analytical cookies track visitor interactions, providing insights on metrics like visitor count, bounce rate, and traffic sources.
    None
    ►
    Advertisement cookies deliver personalized ads based on your previous visits and analyze the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
    None
    ►
    Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
    None
    Powered by