Kalo te përmbajtja
  • EN
  • SQ
  • IT
  • FR
  • ES
  • DE
  • EL
VA-NEWS VA-NEWS
  • Home
  • News
  • Opinion
  • Health
  • Technology
  • Sport
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
  • Travel
LIVE
Navigation

VA-NEWS

  • Home
  • News
  • Opinion
  • Health
  • Technology
  • Sport
  • Lifestyle
  • Entertainment
  • Travel
Shortcuts
Home Latest
LIVE
Gjuha
  • EN
  • SQ
  • IT
  • FR
  • ES
  • DE
  • EL

Search news

  1. Kryefaqja
  2. Football
  3. U.S. youth Gozo seals move from Real Salt Lake to Crystal Palace
Football

U.S. youth Gozo seals move from Real Salt Lake to Crystal Palace

• August 18, 2026 • 2 min read
◉ WhatsApp 𝕏 X
News

Premier League side Crystal Palace signed Real Salt Lake’s 19-year-old wing-back Zavier Gozo, the club announced on Tuesday.

The contract for the young American will be for five years.

“I’m really looking forward to playing in the Premier League with Crystal Palace. It’s the dream of any footballer,” Gozo said. “I’m excited by the people and the project they have going on here. I’ve seen a lot of it, and that’s what excites me about this club as well: the success that they’ve had.”

Read more:Sources: Real Madrid, Vinícius making progress on new deal

Earlier in August, a source for ESPN reported that the deal between Crystal Palace and Real Salt Lake was anticipated to be in the range of $15 million (£11.1million).

“It is great to welcome such an exciting young talent to Crystal Palace Football Club,” club chairman Steve Parish said. “I am looking forward to seeing what Zavier can achieve with us during his time in South London.”

A current member of the U.S. youth national team, Gozo is widely seen as one of the more promising academy products from MLS. Across 16 regular season appearances for Real Salt Lake this year, he has totalled six goals and five assists. In July, he also earned minutes in the MLS All-Star Game.

Read more:Chelsea bolster defence as Maxence Lacroix arrives from Crystal Palace

Now with Crystal Palace, Gozo will be led by new manager Pierre Sage, who was hired in June. Sage replaced outgoing manager Oliver Glasner.

Gozo is the second American to be part of this season’s Crystal Palace roster and will join fellow countryman Chris Richards, who is entering his fifth season with the club.

Read also
Football

Michael Carrick: ‘Ridiculous’ to say Man United have easy start

Football

Liverpool have £50 million bid for Yankuba Minteh rejected by Brighton – sources

Tags: #crystal palace #Has #Mls #Premier league #Will

Journalist

From the same category
  • Michael Carrick: ‘Ridiculous’ to say Man United have easy start
  • Liverpool have £50 million bid for Yankuba Minteh rejected by Brighton – sources
  • Manchester City in talks with Palmeiras for winger Allan Elias – sources
  • Mikel Arteta relishing prospect of Arsenal being ‘hunted’ in Premier League title race
  • PSG’s season opener moved due to heatwave-damaged Parc des Princes pitch
From the same tags
  • Michael Cohen, Trump’s former fixer-turned-enemy, is hosting the president on his radio show
  • Michael Carrick: ‘Ridiculous’ to say Man United have easy start
  • Coffee intake tied to leaner fat-to-muscle ratio and improved insulin
  • Liverpool have £50 million bid for Yankuba Minteh rejected by Brighton – sources
  • Manchester City in talks with Palmeiras for winger Allan Elias – sources
Më të lexuarat — 48h
  1. 01
    Football Mourinho reveals Rodri’s doubts led to Barcelona move over Real Madrid 2 lexime · 2 days ago
  2. 02
    Opinion The flag culture wars have come to an unlikely place: progressive Iceland | Alexander Hurst | The Guardian 1 lexime · 2 days ago
  3. 03
    Opinion The hill I will die on: Packing light is for cowards. Pack heavy | Max Olesker | The Guardian 1 lexime · 2 days ago
Similar articles
Football

Michael Carrick: ‘Ridiculous’ to say Man United have easy start

Manchester United head coach Michael Carrick has hit back at suggestions that his side have been given a…

• 2 hours ago • 4 min read
Football

Liverpool have £50 million bid for Yankuba Minteh rejected by Brighton – sources

Liverpool have had a £50 million ($68m) bid for Brighton & Hove Albion’s Yankuba Minteh rejected, sources told…

• 3 hours ago • 2 min read
Football

Manchester City in talks with Palmeiras for winger Allan Elias – sources

Manchester City are in talks over a deal for Palmeiras winger Allan Elias, sources have told ESPN. City…

• 4 hours ago • 2 min read
VA-NEWS VA-NEWS

Modern portal of reliable, independent and multilingual news. Accurate information, every day.

  • Health
  • Lifestyle
  • News
    • World
  • Opinion
  • Sport
    • Football
  • uncategorized
  • © 2026 VA News. Made with ♥ in Albania
    ⌂ Home ◷ Latest

    Powered by
    ►
    Necessary cookies enable essential site features like secure log-ins and consent preference adjustments. They do not store personal data.
    None
    ►
    Functional cookies support features like content sharing on social media, collecting feedback, and enabling third-party tools.
    None
    ►
    Analytical cookies track visitor interactions, providing insights on metrics like visitor count, bounce rate, and traffic sources.
    None
    ►
    Advertisement cookies deliver personalized ads based on your previous visits and analyze the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
    None
    ►
    Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
    None
    Powered by